Dear all,
I am going to change New Concrete building soon(I hope if ur be a Part of that...). May be the Process will start coming May-2011 month. But the Scholl Management having no money in their hand. They will organised a meeting inside me and told to Construction must be start in this May First week.
So Pls to help my Construction......
The Secretary,
Hindu Primary School, North Azhagu Natchia Puram.
State Bank of India, Sankaran Kovil.
Pass Book - 110 5827 4474.
I am going to change New Concrete building soon(I hope if ur be a Part of that...). May be the Process will start coming May-2011 month. But the Scholl Management having no money in their hand. They will organised a meeting inside me and told to Construction must be start in this May First week.
So Pls to help my Construction......
The Secretary,
Hindu Primary School, North Azhagu Natchia Puram.
State Bank of India, Sankaran Kovil.
Pass Book - 110 5827 4474.
No comments:
Post a Comment